Give a Day of Hope!
We rely on compassionate individuals, churches, businesses and community organizations to help fund our life-saving ministry to our community’s most fragile members.
Become a “Hands of Hope” member by automatically donating each month. You will be ensuring that each person who comes to us will receive the vital care they need.
Making a tax-deductible gift to Northlands Rescue Mission is easy! Giving a gift of any size helps provide hot meals, soft beds, and life-changing services.
Donate online now:
Send gifts of cash or checks to:
Northlands Rescue Mission
420 Division Ave
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Or call 701-772-6600. ext. 200
Gifts in Kind
Provide food, clothes, toiletries and other items helpful to those in need.
Our Top 5 most urgent needs are:
- Single Day or 14 Day Bus Passes w/ the City
- Canned Sauces/Soups (Tomato/Spaghetti Sauce, Cream of Mushroom/Chicken, Chicken Broth, Worcestershire, BBQ)
- Powdered Beverages (Lemonade, Iced Tea, etc.)
- New/Used Adult Bikes (In working order)
- Liquid/Powder Laundry Soap
Click Here for a more extensive list
Continue your help for countless people experiencing homelessness while preparing for your financial future. Click on links below for more information:
- Endowment -Use interest from investing your donation as a continuous stream of income for Mission services.
- Charitable Trusts -Establish a donor-advised fund, naming the Mission as a beneficiary.
- Life Insurance or Retirement Account -Name the Mission as a beneficiary of your IRAs and/or life insurance policies.
- Bequest Through Will -Include a bequest to the Mission in your will or trust
- Stocks or Property — Leave your legacy of hope for countless homeless by donating stock, real estate, or other assets.
Support an organization that has been a cornerstone of the Greater Grand Forks area for more than 70 years. By giving locally and committing to a level of support for 3-5 years, corporations know their contributions are going to provide the best help for those in need throughout their own neighborhoods. Their monetary and in-kind donations are also tax deductible.